DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The annual fee covers our availability for complete supervision of your medical care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including coordination of all consultative care and supervision of hospital care, when required.
We do not bill insurance for any services performed in our office. Comprehensive primary care medical services available at Seattle Medical Associates free of charge include:
- All tests or labs completed in our office. Labs processed in our clinic include: complete blood count, ESR, CRP, Strep test, Monospot, urinalysis, and urine pregnancy test
- Annual physical exams
- Gynecological examinations
- All x-rays taken in our office
- Spirometry and oxygen saturation
- Tetanus, flu and pneumonia vaccines
ANNUAL FEES (PER PATIENT)
- Age 14 – 20: $75/month ($900/year)
- Age 21 – 34: $110/month ($1320/year)
- Age 35 and above: $165/month ($1980/year)
All fees paid in advance will be held in trust and released to SMA at the end of each month, for service provided during that month. Unless other written arrangements are made, charges commence with the month during which your completed application is received. Patients may leave SMA at any time, but written notification is required. Beginning with the month after such written notification is received, all unearned fees held in trust will be returned to the patient.
Returned payments – If your payment is returned for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, expired credit card, closed account), it will be subject to a $25 service fee. To avoid service fees, notify Kathryn at (206) 209-4153 if your bank account number changes or you receive a new credit card, even if the number remains the same.
Late fees – Bills are due upon receipt. Delinquent payments will be subject to a $25 late fee per month.